TBH, I remember the premise of the infographic but not it’s detail, so it was interesting going back and reviewing it.
However, do I really believe that Twitter helps me increase my confidence, self-esteem and respect for others? Well…. maybe if I was Stephen Fry, I suppose? It’s certainly a bragging medium, but then again…. so are all the Social Networks. Maybe I’m just a Twitter snob?
Then we get to Self-Realization. Here we have the blogging platforms: Blogger, WordPress and Tumblr. True, I suppose, but this was originally posted in January, and things have really moved on since then. We now have Pinterest, where I see a lot of people (myself included) pinning images under grand titles as Life, Love and Truth. A medium of morality?
My clients often ask me “which network should I use?” I have to say I usually try to persuade businesses to blog as a primary channel and allow their content to automatically flow into the other channels.
I suppose this logically makes sense: a business needs to be self-aware in order for it to exist.
It’s interesting nevertheless to ask the question: Am I using the right social network to meet my needs?
What do you think? (and how will you communicate your answer with me?)
- Website: http://suffuse-solutions.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (07531) 785283 or (01444) 483845
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SuffuseSolutio
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SuffuseSolutions
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/u/0/102857434231108775162
- LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/petecogle